Sweeney Conrad's Summer Summit is one of our most anticipated events of the year. For the past two years, we have had to hold the events virtually - so we are thrilled that this year we will be back in person on June 23!The Summer Summit is a chance for students to get a peek at what it's like to work at Sweeney Conrad, to sharpen their accounting skills, and to network with other students and people in the industry.
Here are 5 things you will learn at 2022's SC Summer Summit:
- What it's like to work at a mid-sized firm named one of the Top 20 Firms to Work For by Accounting Today, and a Best Workplace by Puget Sound Business Journal. This is our opportunity to get to know one another. You'll mingle with our team (including principals), get your questions answered, and be one of us for the day (which means a lot of good food!).
- A day in the life of an auditor associate. Have you ever wondered how auditors spend their days? What are the skills that make a good auditor? How can you know if audit is right for you? You'll learn all of this and more as our auditors break it down for you.
- A day in the life of a tax associate. How does choosing to go into tax differ from audit? How does a tax associate spend their day (during busy season and when things are slower) ? What are the skills that make a good tax associate? These are some of the things our tax professionals will break down for you.
- How can I put my best foot forward on my resume and in an interview. How can you brand yourself and make yourself unforgettable (in a good way)? What do you need to include on your resume and what should you leave off? Our recruiters will give you their best tips for making the best first impression.
- What else can you expect out of a career in accounting? How can you meet personal goals and express your passion while working at an accounting firm? Is there such thing as work/life balance? We'll dive into all of this, and what you can expect from a career at Sweeney Conrad.
Interested? Apply today! Application deadline is THIS FRIDAY, April 29.
Questions? E-mail Michelle Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org